Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I learned that courage..

Preparations may not be enough. Why? I have just experienced an unexpected switch that turned my night so disastrous and even my nerve started to grow breaking with hate and anger; but I wasn't able to be overcome by that. Instead of hiding an d walking away, I standout and put my fingers right below my ears and flip my hair backwards...

Monday, July 12, 2010 that was, when I encountered "malas"(I'm so unlucky at that time!). I have my exam at 7:30-8:30 in the morning and a technical presentation by 3:30 in the afternoon. There were three of us to present. Two of my classmates have already presented their slides and I'm gonna be the last presenter when we encountered brownout. The thing that I should have presented at that time was about "Hot To Overcome Fear in Public Speaking" during our lecture time.

During the laboratory time, we should continue our presentation, and for that time I was the first to present. The condition was, if the power restores, we will continue reporting and if it won't, the class is dismissed. I change my outfit at that time to make my self ready for the report when the power restored and water system also was restored. At that time the faucet was damaged and eventually the water splashed all over me.

It was discouraging because I wasn't able to wear a formal outfit, it is really required. I felt ashamed to present will all those wet clothes, that's why I change my formal outfit with my JPCS shirt. I presented my topic the very best I could. At that time, I learned to be courageous enough to face my classmates despite the disaster that I have encountered. I really learned to appreciate that scenario.

Courage is brought by breaking the cowardness that grows in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment