Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I learned that patience...

Group works are already in the routine. It's not new to us to have activity by group. I learned how to act with an on-the-spot topic, I mean impromptu. I just can't imagine how do we look at that time.. I never expect to have a little bit drama and acting in our course. Who could ever imagine?

I believe, being in our section is a kind of being enrolled in a "public administration courses" or "public relation courses". I never expected a learning such as this.

We were taught how to face the public with our presentation (I gain a little confidence during that time). We learned how to present it with the proper aura and gestures, we learned how to project professionally even in a simple way..

That is how we gain patience... We're trying hard to be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment